Steinhofel, Kr. Saatzig, Pomerania (Kamienny Most, Poland)

The village where the Friedrich and Bertha Köhler family were living in 1869.

Click on images for an enlarged view

   

Entering Steinhofel (now Kamienny Most )     Mansion on the Steinhofel Gut - Sept 2003

 

       

 Two sides of a large barn on the Steinhofel Gut

 

   

More views of the mansion and barns on the Steinhofel Gut

 

The church that the Köhler family attended was razed by the Russians in 1956.

All that remains on the church site is a stone or concrete monument.

 

Return to:

Köhler Family History

1999 Trip Report

2001 Trip Report

Table of Contents

Home

 

© - Gene Maas

rev. Nov  2003