PHOTOGRAPHS

      

St. Andrews Lutheran Church, rural Zeeland, ND (photographed 9/9/98)

Located southeast of Zeeland at the junction of 101st St. SE and 27th Ave. SE in McIntosh County.

 

 

The original church, built in 1892 by fifteen pioneer families including

Christof C. and George Just, was constructed of sandstone.

Return to Just Family Page

Table of Contents

Home