Piepenhagen, Kr. Regenwalde, Pomerania (Przyborze, Poland)
Piepenhagen is a tiny village about 3 ½ miles north of Labes (Łobez). The population grew from 111 in 1871 to 176 in 1939.
This village never had a church and the Gut was destroyed by the Russians sometime in the 1950’s.
Carl Friedrich August Koehler lived in this village prior to 1929.
Click on images for an enlarged view (photos were taken May 1, 2007)
Entering Piepenhagen Some houses and barns
Former estate Stone walls surrounding the estate
Windmill near Piepenhagen
Köhler Family History
Table of Contents
© - Gene Maas
6 Dec 2007