Pflugrade, Kr. Naugard, Pomerania (Redlo, Poland)
Pflugrade is nine miles south of Naugard. In 1871, the village had a population of 470.
August and Luise (Christian) Maass were living here in 1876 when their first son, Gustav, was born.
Click on images for an enlarged view (photos were taken May 3, 2007)
Entering Pflugrade The church in Pflugrade dates from 1490
Church nave, balcony and pews
Cemetery entrance Cross on an unidentified monument Desecrated grave markers
Scenes in the village
Table of Contents
© - Gene Maas
6 Dec 2007